With profitability and business growth in mind our mission is to render the highest quality of personal and business development service to young professionals, visionaries and Start-ups within the local and national arenas and succeed in:
- Providing business training with a view at improving performance in the market place
- Facilitating transition of enterprises into the primary economy
- Equipping work teams of highly competent and skilled individuals
- Nurture holistic personal development for young professionals
- Spearhead holistic personal and group coaching for young professional
- Conducting our business in accordance with the highest ethical standards with service excellence and always act as a socially responsible corporate citizen
- Listening and responding to the customer’s need and expectations with the motto to continuously strive to render the highest quality service.
Newen Consults offers the following consultancy services:
- Assistance with Business Feasibility Studies
- Assistance with Business Profiles
- Assistance with impact assessment
- Fundraising Proposals
- Assistance with Marketing Plans
- Assistance with Business Plans
- Business Mentoring/Coaching
- Business Financial Planning
- Project planning and design
- Curriculum development
- Training of trainers
- Content development & publication
Kyusa offers research-based curriculums that develop key professional skills, leadership skill, computer skills, and financial literacy while also improving their self-awareness, self-confidence and self-management. The Kyusa training is an experiential learning program that seeks to equip youth to become job creators, successful entrepreneurs and peer leaders in their communities as well as career fields. The six main line projects are:
- Business startup class: this targets youth have never started a business idea but have the passion and zeal to do so. It equips the youth with the relevant skills to be able to start and grow their own businesses.
- Business acceleration: designed for youth who have started micro and small scale businesses that have been running successfully for at least six months to standardize systems and structures as they prepare to scale up and become investor ready.
- Soft skills/ Employability training: designed for youth who are specifically interested in securing employment. We recognize the fact that not everyone is cut out for entrepreneurship. The project equips youth with employable skills that enable them to favorably compete in the labor market.
- Life skills & Career guidance: designed for in school youth (secondary & high school) to enable them make career choices that are aligned to their passions and innate strength thus increasing their success probability through increased efficiency in meeting work place demands. This is primarily offered through in school seminars and holiday programs.
- ICT trainings: aims at equipping youth with basic computer skills and access to online learning tools/ platforms that ca be leveraged for personal and career development thus nurturing a culture of lifelong learning
- Vocational skilling: designed to equip youth with relevant livelihood skills that can be learnt and mastered in one day with minimal practice and require low capital to start. These services are offered in partnership with different stakeholders.
- Business mentoring & coaching: ongoing mentoring and coaching is offered to program alumni to enable them find the much needed support as they launch their careers and ventures. Coaches and mentors are professionals in different career fields that offer technical support, counsel and guidance to the youth they are matched with.
- Apprenticeship & job placement: Kyusa partners with different organizations and companies to offer apprenticeship and internship placements for the youth in the program. Apprenticeship gives the youth the required minimum working experience that many employers look for and the much needed experience to start as well as grow their own businesses.